At Cartronix, we are experts at making your boat sound incredible while out on the water. Unlike the enclosed space of an automobile interior, simultaneously making the open spaces of a boat both balanced in volume levels and outputting incredibly clear sound is a challenge we know very well. We’ve got the requisite experience and know-how to make your boat’s sound system deliver concert-like sound, all while dependably powering all the other necessary marine electronics. Our marine audio system installations will never leave you stranded on the water.
Boats of all Sizes
We work on boats of all sizes and styles. Recreational marine vessels such as water ski boats and bass fishing boats to larger vessels like yachts and charter boats are all examples with which we have experience and installation expertise. We also work with many of the local marinas to provide consultation, on-site service and support after the sale. Our goal is to make whatever type of boat you have be more enjoyable while you use it. After all, what’s time on the water without great tunes that you can play as loud as you like for as long as you like? This is the Cartronix difference. We deeply understand the design and installation details that ensure long-lasting performance so that all you need to do is pick which songs to play. Let us manage the installation details and audio system design. It’s what we do best.
Marine-Grade Speakers and Electronics
We have speakers, subwoofers and electronics specifically designed and engineered to withstand the marine environment. Whether it’s conditions of moisture, splashing water or sunlight exposure, our marine audio products will perform as expected so you can focus on enjoying the incredible sound. Most of our speakers and electronics carry IPX water intrusion certification to resist direct exposure to water. This is critical for the moist marine air, accidental splashes or even a spilled beverage. We have many in-dash radios, coaxial and component speakers that fit into a boat’s existing sound system locations. We also have integrated solutions that allow additional remotely controlled keypads, connection of portable devices, media cards or USB thumb drives. We can even set up wireless streaming over Bluetooth audio via Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) so you can control your music right from a smartphone.
The majority of our marine radios, amplifiers and controllers have specially treated epoxy-coated circuit boards to further resist moisture and vibration. We mount all equipment with stainless steel hardware to inhibit any rust. For our installation professionals at Cartronix, it’s these details that set us apart from the rest.
Ski Tower Speakers
Some of our most popular speaker upgrades for marine audio systems are tower-mounted, high output speaker pods. These weatherized and highly-engineered speakers allow sound output that even skiers well behind the boat will hear. Drop anchor and your boat becomes the main attraction to get the party started. Our high efficient, low current draw amplifiers also help to pump out the sound while maintaining adequate reserve power for starting the engine when it’s time to go. You’ll be amazed at the incredible sound and so will your guests.
Custom Subwoofer Enclosures
Our expert fabricators can create subwoofer enclosures that fit snugly in places on your boat that are either underutilized or simply wasted space. This ensures you retain the maximum amount of usable space on your boat and still make vast improvements in the low frequency performance of the sound system. If putting ripples on the water from the sound system sounds like something interesting, you’re going to love the bass we can create on your boat from our custom subwoofer solutions. Creating great bass in a wide open space is a much different objective than sound in the cabin of a vehicle, so rest assured our expert installation team at Cartronix has you covered. Don’t miss out on any of the sound. Make sure you have us find the right subwoofer solution for your boat.
Not Just Marine Audio Systems
At Cartronix, we install more than just sound systems on boats and marine vessels. Take a look at the other services we offer:
- Accessory Lighting – We can install low current LED ‘mood’ lighting to give your boat a personality all its own at nighttime. We can also install high powered spot lights to identify fish or swimmers after dark.
- Window Tinting – We can tint your boat’s acrylic windshield or the glass windows in larger vessels. If that reflecting sunlight is giving some discomfort or compromising visibility, we can help.
- Custom Cabinetry – Our in-house fabrication team can handle just about any enhancement to cabinetry and storage you may need. If you have very specific needs, chances are our experts can engineer a unique and tasteful solution exactly for you.
- High Definition Televisions – We install high definition televisions of all sizes and can connect existing satellite TV, HDTV antennas, hard drive-based entertainment or any other video content you desire.
- Marine Electronics and Communication Equipment – From depth finders to navigation systems, we can install all of your marine electronics and communications equipment so your vessel is outfitted with whatever you need. We follow all of the National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) installation and connection guidelines so that your vessel is serviceable no matter where it may go.
- Trailer Wiring – If you need a trailer or vehicle wired to tow a boat, we can handle it. If you’ve purchased a new boat and trailer that does not match your existing trailer wiring on the tow vehicle, we can update the wiring to get it all working correctly.
Boating is Fun and Freedom
A great outing on a boat represents the fun and freedom of wide open spaces that you can personalize with the on-board entertainment installed at Cartronix. We’re experts in making your outings more enjoyable with professionally installed, marine-grade sound system enhancements and other marine installation services so you only need to worry about the sunscreen and a cold beverage. Call us at (219) 548-2571 and schedule a no-cost, personalized consultation for your boat and let us show you the Cartronix difference.